Lifestyle and Wellness Coaching is all about bridging the gap between where you currently are with your wellness to where you would like to be. It’s all about making a change to your lifestyle choices to better your health.
As your Coach, I am here to educate and support you to make informed decisions so that you can be empowered to take control of your own health and wellness. I am not here to tell you what to eat or do, rather I am here to work with you to identify some of your unhealthy/unhelpful behaviours, educate you on why they may be limiting to your health and working together to come up with better choices, strategies and goals for you to work towards.
What should I expect?
You will be working with Vanessa aka Wholesome Vee….I am a recognised Lifestyle, Food and Wellness Coach and studied through Cadence Health Australia and Wellness Coaching Australia.
Working together will mean a friendly, open and honest environment to support you through your journey to make positive changes to your health and wellness.
Say good bye to diets – they are not sustainable… I work on a non-diet based approach, which I find is realistic, encouraging us to develop skills and confidence in our own innate ability to make healthful food choices for our body, and tune into body cues to eat in appropriate amounts.
I provide a private & confidential environment so that you feel comfortable and safe as we explore, create visions and set winning goals.
As a busy mum, I understand that time is of the essence so here is what we would focus on during our sessions:
- Focused questions and active listening: I will ask you lots of questions about your daily life as we explore your why and concerns specific to you. My attention is yours as we work out strategies that will truly work for you.
- Choice: we will explore and generate a number of options for you to work with in your current situation especially if you have a busy household to run.
- Self responsibility: I am here to support and encourage you along the way however you will be the decision maker about what you will and won’t do and you will be able to determine your readiness to make a change.
- Accountability: we will work together in making realistic goals and visions so that you will be accountable for what you will do and say in a non-judgmental manner that is encouraging and supportive.
- Education: I love to share my knowledge and passion of what I have learnt so if you would if you need to further your health knowledge let’s get technical together. And remember I am your Coach not your nutritionist so if you need further assistance I can refer you in the right direction.